Mon, Feb 22|
March Whole30 Virtual Group
Join Natalie starting out spring, with a reset that changes your health, habits and relationship with food. This is NOT your next fad diet, it's a life changing experiment. Natalie being a yo-yo dieter her whole life, Whole30 and food freedom changed it all for her.
Time & Location
Feb 22, 2021, 6:00 AM – Apr 09, 2021, 10:00 PM
About the event
March Whole30 Virtual Coaching Group with Southern CA Coach Natalie
Join Natalie starting out spring, with a reset that changes your health, habits and relationship with food. This is NOT your next fad diet, it's a life changing experiment.
Natalie provides personalized coaching through support, encouragement, and accountability. There are many recipes, prepping tips, and ideas to make Whole30 attainable, delicious, and streamline it into everyday life. The group also focuses on life after Whole30, habit change and diving into your journey of Food Freedom Forever (also great for returning Whole30-ers). You still have time to start off 2021, setting the foundation for a year that makes you feel and look your best self! This reset will give you the sense of control, confidence, and excitement to start off 2021!
February 22nd- February 28th: Introduction and Prep
March 1st- March30th: Days 1-30
March 31st- April 9th: Guided re-introduction and diving into your food freedom
Here are some things that will be offered:
- *Unlimited access to a private group page
- *Individual, once a week phone calls managing upcoming week (client favorite)
- *Weekly videos offering encouragement and weekly tips
- *Weekly lives, with open forum
- *Prep and introduction plan
- *1 week meal plan with recipes
- *Shopping lists and my favorite product list
- *30 Quick and Easy Whole30 recipes
- *Exclusive discounts with approved partners
- *Shared offers and support from Whole30 HQ
- *Daily check-in’s with me
- *Assisted re-introduction with support
- *Food Freedom discussion and review (great for returning Whole30'ers)
- *Optional 2-week Food Freedom course add-on
Only $150! Other discounts available for bringing a friend along.
Contact Natalie with any questions, email@example.com